Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Letter To An Unknown Gift-Giver

Dear Mr. Samlidis,
       I am writing concerning a very lovely pair of Anthropologie earrings. They were sent to me, as it would appear, by you. However, I have never been to New York; neither have I - based upon your Facebook photo - ever met you. Understandably, I find the motives behind the earrings dubious.
      If it was a mistake that they came to me, (as I presume), please let me know and I will return them forthwith. If, however, these earrings are connected in some way to an attack upon my identity, I must ask you to please desist. I assure you I haven't an identity worth stealing...

                                                   Yours,
                                                   L.Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it...