Friday, June 19, 2009

And The Beat Goes On...

Today I was happy just bumming around town with my best boy. We had breakfast at Rembrandt's where I fed three little sparrows, (I know. Shame on me.) who then engaged in the most interesting Bird Opera with a vicious robin bully.
We explored the Southside, and mourned for old buildings. We also scouted out various music venues for our friend Dan (Insert: shameless plug for ListenerProject).
Then, it was on to some friendly bickering over the best Cab Sauv with my buddy in the Vine.
After that, home to play with choreography in the basement, my favorite golden retriever biting at my skirts.

Then I came upstairs, and hubby had washed all the dishes. Wonders! Miracles! Love!

After weeks of heinous stress, anxiety, and general dejection, a lazy sort of day was exactly what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it...