Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Running Dialogue

sit up straight, dear
more flies with honey than vinegar
an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
and i (we) love you (me) so

always wear clean underwear
dont ever call boys
brush teeth before bed
arent you (we) the smartest girl

we (me) are so proud of you (us)
give us (me) a smile
yes ma'am and no sir
ladies cross at the ankle instead of the knee
stomach in and shoulders back

mascara and lipstick before going out
thank-you cards the very next day
allow no one to see you (us) cry
arent you (we) a brave girl!

keep your (our) chin up
know how to make a good pot of tea
be a better listener than talker
never be caught gossiping
chin lowered, eyes raised

and never doubt for an instant
that I (we/me/i) love you (us)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me about it...